We are looking for enthusiastic, professional, independent orthodontists for various dental practices in The Netherlands.
The need for orthodontics within the Dutch dental care is high for both children and adults. Functional problems, aesthetic help questions or the prevention of problems in the future are reasons for orthodontic treatment. Orthodontics is often part of an extensive restorative plan or a pretreatment for implantology. The Visamet network consists of dental practices where the most modern technologies and treatment methods are applied.
- A valid study to orthodontist.
- Service and quality-oriented attitude
- Proactive and accurate
- Spontaneous and stress resistant
- Excellent communication skills
- Dutch language training
- Help with BIG registration (Dutch government compulsory medical and dental healthcare registration)
- Taking care of all necessary documents for working in the Netherlands.
- Dynamic work environment within enthusiastic teams of dentists and specialists.
Are you interested in strengthening our team and are you meeting the above requirements? Then contact us and send your resume! We will contact you as soon as possible.