We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Completed HBO or WO education in Informatics, Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Demonstrable experience with projects with C #
- Experience with test driven development
- Familiar with at least one web framework (Asp.Net, angular, react / redux, etc.)
- Familiarity with the most important aspects of control systems (PLC, I / O, etc.)